A journey filled with historical heritage including five World Heritage sites,
sacred grounds of faith, myths, legends, aesthetics of Japanese traditional beauty,
natural beauty, spiritual culture, life culture.
A Journey into the Kansai
Legacies & Mother Nature
A Journey into the Kansai Spiritual
& Cultural place
A Journey into the Kansai Legacies
& Mother Nature
- Explore the breathtaking scenery and stunning World Heritage Sites in this loop of Northern Kansai.
Discover sacred sites and Kumano Kodo pilgrimage routes
Easy Access from Downtown Osaka/Kobe
National Park Mt.Rokko and the sacred Mt.Hieii
The Aesthetic Sense and Technique created in Shigaraki, Japan
Short trip from Kyoto～Nature and Historical Tour
From Fukui to Wakasa Culture experience of Mountain and Ocean fusion
Ocean View and Traditional Food Culture 3 days
Explore the Home of Ninja
Discover Japanese Sake and Sake culture in KANSAI
- Copyright c2017 KANSAI Tourism Bureau All Right Reserved. All itineraries are planned by KANSAI Tourism Bureau, so please inform us when you make a reservation / arrangement of the tours.
- All itineraries are not travel commodity, so KANSAI Tourism Bureau doesn’t have the responsibility to guarantee the booking of the itinerary.
- All information contained in this itineraries are based on data as of September 2017, and is subject to change due to the traffic condition, therevision of the train schedule.
- Train / bus fares, admission fees, and accommodation charges may change without notice.
- Hotel, Meals, English-speaking guide / assistant service are not included.